Things you need to know about tomorrow's CFNH Winter Throwdown:
- The Throwdown starts at 9:00 AM Saturday morning.
- There will be no regular classes on Saturday due to the Throwdown.
- Do not taunt the Throwdown.
- Ladies who are teamed together for the CFNH Throwdown: There are 5 men who are looking to work out with you! Scaled or Unscaled, they just want YOU. Who would like to join these guys? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. First 5 gals get a man! Remember, you get extra POINTS for Mixed Doubles.
- After the event, we're having a Paleo Potluck. Bring your favorite dishes and desserts. We'll finish off what's left in the fridge from B4B beverages or BYOB. Also, if you're on the challenge we welcome tequila & seltzer, limes/lemons and red wine for your apres fun beverages.
- You will have the opportunity to buy some excellent grass fed beef at the Throwdown, but you knew that already, right?
- Regular classes will resume on Sunday.