At CrossFit New Haven, all new members without prior CrossFit experience go through our On-Ramp program before joining the regular classes. The program is done one-on-one with a Coach set up at times that fit your schedule. The cost of the program is $199+tax and also includes two weeks of Unlimited Membership after completing your five sessions.
or you may sign up directly here:
In On-Ramp, we cover all of the basic movements we perform in regular CrossFit classes and slowly introduce the high intensity of a CrossFit workout. We stress the importance of the following progression: mechanics -->consistency --> intensity. Teaching you how to move properly is our primary goal and is what sets you on the path to reaching your health and fitness goals.
With Personal On-Ramp, you’ll have five one-on-one sessions with a member of our coaching staff at whatever time your schedule allows. Our goal is complete these five sessions over a period of two weeks. Once you’ve completed your five sessions, you then have the next two weeks to attend regular CrossFit classes to experience the full class experience and make sure CrossFit is right for you, which is included with your Personal On Ramp purchase. PT On-Ramp costs $199 (plus tax) for five (5) private training sessions and two additional weeks of regular classes once those five are complete. Please contact us to set this up.
Once you complete your On-Ramp program, you have the option to sign up for any of our membership options ranging from $125/month, up to $165/month (plus tax). In addition to regular CrossFit classes, our we also offer Endurance and Olympic Weightlifting programs, and various other specialty classes and clinics as well. You can see all of our membership options here.
The Next available on-ramp is at a time that fits your schedule!
What is the On-Ramp?
- The Nine Essential Functional Movements including squats, presses and pulls and more. All done with or without weights.
- Equipment (C2 rowers & Assault Bikes, dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, ropes, sleds).
- Gymnastics (pull ups, push ups, rings and more including scalable, modifiable versions of each movement)
- Skill builders (burpees, med ball shots, running, rowing, jump rope)
- Nutrition (Learn why real food, not fad diets, are the way to go)
- Olympic Weightlifting: learn about the benefits of these powerful, explosive movements
Register for the On-Ramp