At CrossFit New Haven, new members go through our On-Ramp program before joining the regular classes. This program lasts for twelve sessions across four weeks and costs $175 (plus tax). We have three different On-Ramp program times to select from:
- 6:30am on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays - next session starts Monday, June 1st
- 7:30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays - next session starts June 1st
- 6:30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays - next session starts June 8th
During these four weeks you will be required to attend the specific class times for the program that you choose from the above list. Once the On-Ramp is complete, you may attend classes whenever you choose. To reserve your spot in any of these programs, please head to our On-Ramp Sign Up page.
In On-Ramp, we cover all of the basic movements we perform in regular CrossFit classes, and slowly introduce the high intensity of a CrossFit workout. We stress the importance of the following progression: mechanics -->consistency --> intensity. Safety is our priority, so we the limit On-Ramp classes to eight (8) people and take attendance at each class. While we understand that "life happens," If you miss more than 2 classes, we will require a 1 hour personal training session ($70+tax) to make up for each class missed after 2.
Once you complete your On-Ramp program, you have the option to sign up for any of our membership options ranging from $110/month, up to $160/month (plus tax). In addition to regular CrossFit classes, our we also offer Endurance and Olympic Weightlifting classes, as well as Yoga and Mobility classes. You can see all of our membership options here.
The Next available on-ramp is June 1st at 6:30am or 7:30PM
What is the On-Ramp?
- The Nine Essential Functional Movements including squats, presses and pulls and more. All done with or without weights.
- Equipment (C2 rowers & Assault Bikes, dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, ropes, sleds).
- Gymnastics (pull ups, push ups, rings and more including scalable, modifiable versions of each movement)
- Skill builders (burpees, med ball shots, running, rowing, jump rope)
- Nutrition (Forget the beach. You want to look good naked? You'll need this one too)
- Olympic Weightlifting: learn the importance of the Snatch and Clean & Jerk
Register for the On-Ramp
The best and easiest way to register for On Ramp is right here through our website. You will see the next available dates and times in the drop down menu called, "Choose On Ramp Time" within the sign up form. Please click here for availability and to register. After filling out the form and submitting your information, we will follow up by phone to collect your payment information.
Personal On Ramp
If the usual On-Ramp session schedule doesn’t work with your schedule, we also offer a Personal Training On-Ramp series. With PT On-Ramp, you’ll have five one-on-one sessions with a coach at whatever time your schedule allows. This usually covers about two weeks of time, with two one-hour sessions one week and three sessions in the next. Once you’re done with the five sessions, you then have the next two weeks to attend regular CrossFit classes to experience the full class experience and make sure CrossFit is right for you. PT On-Ramp costs $300 (plus tax) for five (5) private training sessions and two additional weeks of regular classes once those five are complete. Please contact Gym Manager and Head Trainer, Aaron Poach at email@example.com to set this up.