in by Coach Whitney
Friends and Family,
By now most of you know that one of our athletes, Kelly Lavoie, made the US Women's Sled Hockey Team earlier this year and has been representing our country and CFNH throughout her travels with the team. Kelly is one of the hardest working athletes in our gym, commiting herself to not only the CFNH training program, but also working independently with a strength and conditioning coach specific to hockey, and playing on two hockey teams and a basketball team. I think you'll all agree that this woman in incredible and there is no end to her drive and love of sport and fitness. Because of this, we'd like to help her continue to participate at this level by providing some support from our CFNH family.
Please plan to attend a special event at Portofino's in New Haven on Sunday, January 29th, from 4:00 to 7:00pm to celebrate Kelly's accomplishments and to show our support financially in helping to offset some of her travel and event costs for her participation on the USA Sled Hockey Team. We will hold a silent auction, a 50/50 raffle, and Lori Gill will be donating 100% of her tips from the night. This is sure to be a fantastic event, and we may have the honor of meeting a few of Kelly's USA teammates that evening as well. So AWESOME!
How you can help:
- Show Up! Please plan to stop by for a drink or appetizer to show your support. Leave a tip and it will go directly to the funds for Kelly
- Have a gift certificate or gift card you got for the holidays that you aren't using?? Give it to Lori or Coach Whit to be used in the silent auction for the night.
- Do you know a business owner or have a contact that could donate a gift certiciate or item for auction? Please help us obtain these items for the auction. You can reach out to Lori or Coach Whit.
- Buy a 50/50 raffle ticket from Coach Whit in advance, if you can't make the event. We will call or text you that night if you win.
- Sunday, January 29, 2017 from 4pm to 7pm
- Food, Drinks, Silent Auction, Raffle
- Park on State Street or behind Portofino's
- Contact Lori Gill or Coach Whit for more info as needed
Let's make this an event for the memory books and really kick off 2017 with a bang. I hope to see you there! Bring a friend, bring your family, all are welcome!
Thanks in adavnce for your support!
Lori and Coach Whit