Thursday: 9:00 ONLY
Friday: 6:30 On Ramp, 8:00, and 9:00
Saturday and Sunday - regular schedule
So, I can't really take credit for this blog post. I can tell you that the recipe below is delicious, tasty, and divine! (Can you tell I've been playing Candy Crush?! Nice adjective selection, I know.)
Everyone has a weakness.
Superman has kryptonite.
Iron Man/Tony Stark has his ego.
Kim Kardashian likes stupid dudes.
For me....it is ice cream.
Kristen Killer Miller is the greatest person in the whole wide world for making me this delectable treat on a hot summer day.
The great part is.....it's not bad for you! She is a supermom.
Can you say 4th of July Dessert?! (Well, if you can't say it...at least you know you can read it)
1 can coconut milk
2 large egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbs coconut butter ( I used grass fed butter)
1 tbs coconut oil
3 really ripe bananas
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Whisk coconut milk, egg yolks, and vanilla together over med hear until mixture starts to thicken.
2. Remove from heat and set aside
3. Heat coconut oil and butter in frying pan. Add slightly mashed bananas and cinnamon. Fry until they start to carmelize.
4. Pour coconut milk mixture into blender along with bananas. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. Empty into bowl or pop molds and cover with Saran. Fill or freeze.