in The Whiteboard by Coach Poach
We welcome Drop Ins from other CrossFit boxes at all of our regularly scheduled class times. A “Drop In” is reserved for people who are regularly participating in CrossFit classes at their home box, and not for those looking to try CrossFit for the first time. If are looking to try CrossFit and see what we do, we’d love to have you at our Free Trial Class any Saturday morning at 8:00am!
Drop Ins from Out of Town
Just looking to get a WOD in while you’re traveling through New Haven? No problem, we’d love to have you! We have the traditional $20 drop in fee, or you can buy a CrossFit New Haven t-shirt or tank top for $25 which will serve as your drop in fee. If you’d just prefer to pay the drop in fee for 1 class, you can sign up for the class you’d like to take through this link.
If you’re going to be in town for a few days and are looking to workout more than two times while you’re here please visit the Contact page and send us an email with details on when you’ll be here and for how long, along with how many days you’re looking to WOD with us. We’ll work something out that makes sense for everyone.
Please Note: We do not allow people to do their own CrossFit programming during our regularly scheduled class times. You are welcome to our Open Gym times if you are following a specific program or have programming from a Certified CrossFit Trainer.
New Resident to New Haven Looking for a New CrossFit Home?
Send us an email through our Contact page and lt us know when you’d like to come in and check the gym out and do a class. We’d be happy to take you through all the membership options after that.
Are you a weightlifter looking for some kilo plates, blocks, platforms and squat racks? You’re welcome to come in any time the gym is open and utilize the New Haven Weightlifting Club's space and equipment. We have $20 drop in for 2 hours of platform time. Visit our Contact page to let us know when you’re looking to come in
Helpful Hints for your Drop In at CrossFit New Haven
- Please arrive at least 5:00 early to class, and introduce yourself to the Coach
- A completed waiver is required prior to entering classes
- We’re a social group and don’t care much for assh*les or people with big egos
- We have “levels” to all of our class WODs - Fitness, Performance, and RX+, so it doesn’t matter if you’ve been CrossFitting for 3 months or 3 years, we’ll take good care of you
- We’re happy to give you recommendations on things to do, and places to eat and drink while you’re visiting New Haven.