in Athlete Of The Month by amandaz
Mondays @ 7:30pm Mobility (switched from Tues)
Wednesdays @ 7:30PM Endurance (switched from Sun)
Sunday Mobility @ 10AM Cancelled. New date/time TBA
Summer Kids 3 week Series begins 6/11:
Tuesdays @ 4:30
Thursdays @ 4:30
Teen Weightlifting Thurs @ 3:30
Register @ the office or stop in the day of classes.
The CFNH Kid/Teen Program has been making some serious progress.....and Robby Labulis is a part of that awesomeness! This little athlete has been putting in WORK and doing it with a smile! Check out his interview below:
1. Nickname: Most people call me Robby.
2. School/Grade: I'm in grade 5 at St. Rita School
3. How did you get started with CFNH Kids? My buddy Marcus told me about CrossFit, and I love it! I wanted to get stronger so I could learn to skeet shoot this year.
4. Do you have a favorite lift? Power or Olympic? My favorite lift is the power clean.
5. Favorite song to do a WOD to? I like when Coach plays Radio Active during our WOD.
6. How has CrossFit helped you OUTSIDE of the gym? School? Sports? Feeling strong is a great feeling! Finishing a tough WOD makes me feel strong and confident.
7. When you aren't kicking butt at the gym, what do you like to do for fun? I also started shooting skeet. I am strong enough!
8. What was your favorite part of the CFM Kids Competition? The CFM throw down was a lot of fun. WOD 2 was my favorite. I was so proud of myself!
9. What are a few CF goals that you have? I'm working on double unders and hope to do another kids competition soon.
10. If you could be any Super Hero, who would it be and why? The Incredible Hulk! He's a good guy, has huge muscles, and is green!
Remember!!! Registration for the Gladiator Gauntlet CLOSES TODAY!!!