in The Whiteboard by Coach Poach
Wednesday, November 22nd (day before Thanksgiving)
- No 7:30pm class. Regular schedule the rest of the day
Thanksgiving, November 23rd
- 8:00am and 9:00am classes. We'll be re-doing Fight Gone Bad from 11/3/17
Black Friday, November 24th
- 7:00am, 9:00am, 12:00pm, 4:30pm classes only. All other classes and programs canceled.
Saturday & Sunday of Thanksgiving Weekend
- No 10:30am Yoga on Sunday, regular schedule the rest of the weekend (Saturday 7,8,9,10,11am Class WOD, Trial Class, NHWLC all on as scheduled)
Saturday, December 9th
- Team competition at North Haven CrossFit with over 8 CrossFit New Haven teams totaling over 30 CFNH athletes!
- Stocking stuffing party at 4:00pm here at the gym for Stockings for Soldiers. Details here.
Sunday, December 10th
- Christopher Martin's 5K Road Race - one of the best 5Ks for new runners or those who have never done one. Flat course with plenty of adult beverages and fellow CFNH-ers running!
Saturday, December 16th
- CFNH Holiday Party right here at CFNH with drinks provided by The Rambling Inn, food from our friends at Caseus, and beats by DJ Benny! Get a safe ride here (Uber, Lyft, grandma drops you off, etc) and your first drink is on us! You and your significant other are invited to drink, dance and socialized from 7:00pm - 11:30pm. Even though it's here at the gym, feel free to dress classy. Not required, but certainly encouraged!
Christmas Eve Weekend, December 23rd and 24th
- Saturday 12/23 - normal schedule, 7,8,9,10,11am Class WOD, Trial Class, NHWLC all on as scheduled
- Sunday 12/24 - normal schedule with a partner WOD at 9:00am
New Year's Eve Weekend (12/30, 12/31, 1/1/18)
- Saturday, 12/30 - normal schedule 7,8,9,10,11am Class WOD, Trial Class, NHWLC all on as scheduled
- Sunday, 12/31 - normal schedule with a partner WOD at 9:00am
- Monday, January 1, 2018 - one class only at 11:00am